Saturday, July 17, 2010

  • My Stampin' Up ordered arrived yesterday afternoon after being uncermoniously dumped on my front doorstep by UPS, blocking my door. Didn't ring for a signature or anything. That's a lot of product you just left out there buddy! boo hiss UPS man.
  • back to the Stampin' Up order! BLISS BLISS BLISS I have put together about 7 stamp sets so far. Most of them I ordered in wood mount; hey, I'm an old fashioned girl. Need to figure out the acrylic mount ones and find a nice basket to store them in. I am in love with all the colours; got lots of cardstock, inks and pens. Am quite excited to pull out the Big Shot and try to do some of the projects - mini milk carton, pillow box, flavour box and then some regular dies. Lots of embellishments - buttons, rhinestones and pearls. Punches in a new design..smart! Love the size of the photo corners. My only disappointment is the paper holders do not fit inside my expedit shelves. *sigh* I don't know if I should try to send them all back or trim them to size. *sigh*
  • doing another OT, which I know is going to seriously kick my butt. But I just have to keep telling myself that bills have to be paid and I'm going to Vegas with my daughter and we like to go there in style! It's going to be especially hard as I get off the morning of the day of my 25 year high school reunion. It's going to be tough to get up for that one.
  • my brother and mother came down and helped me set up the tv my *D* gave me, in my bedroom. I feel like I'm in a movie theatre now, cept that I'm laying in bed. Simple pleasures of having more than 10 tv channels, and my DVD player! Not liking how the vanity and dresser are in the bedroom so I foresee some rearranging in the future.
  • having lunch with my mother and daughter today and then off for a pedicure. this is how days off are meant to be!

1 comment:

Lenora said...

You can put the paper holder on their side so that the top (open end) is facing out - it works great.