- here it is, the middle of the night and I'm on a break so thought I should update my blog. it's been a lovely set so far with lovely patients.
- anxiously awaiting my Stampin' Up! order. I looked online at UPS and they are sending three parcels; each weighs 16 pounds! *giggle*
- my brother is going to come in a few days and help me with some heavy chores around the house. I'm really looking forward to the end result because it means my bedroom will be nearly complete! The vanity will be moved in and he'll set up the big tv on the new tv stand, bringing over the digital box and DVD player from the guest bedroom. So long to having only channels 3-12! Still not sure what I will be putting in my vanity drawers or actually what I will be using it for. Still plan to get glass to cover both it and the chest of drawer to protect from the cat jumping up and scratching. I would like to get one of those tall 9 drawer lingerie dressers; that would free up more space in the currest dresser which isn't big enough to hold all of my pjs.
- on my days off I am hoping to make more progress in the studio as well as maybe picking up an OT shift. AND....hopefully unpacking my order!
- after setting up the portable a/c unit, I had much better sleeps. though I couldn't handle having it run all night as it is SO loud, but the room was cooled down enough that I could have a soft fan on. past few days have become cooler again so that's been nice. supposed to be very hot in Vegas right now....
- ankle has been real achey lately. hmmmm see the doctor early August and I guess we'll decide then what to do
- the other day our unit was having some waxing done and it got so hard for me to breathe that they wanted me to go home. thankfully a friend on the oncology unit was willing to switch mid shift so I went over there and finished his shift and he took over for me. I felt like a fish out of water; hopefully I did everything right. - patients were stable thankfully and it was a "quiet" afternoon. Guess I should start reading up on the different chemo protocols...
- just over a month and I'll be on vacation. Hello Vegas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment