Thursday, May 17, 2007

  • the nightshifts were painfully slow. Seriously, it's either hot or cold at work. The dayshift was a gong show. The nights, soooo long. I had my work done by 10pm. 7am is a long ways away. You can only stock so much.
  • Yesterday was my turn around day. Slept ok til 1 and then felt gross the rest of the day. It was after 9pm that I went to sleep and had an awful sleep. Kept dreaming someone was stabbing me in my back with hunter knives. Of course I wake up this morning and my back is killing me. Weird how the mind works, huh? I'm so totally ready for a nap.
  • Today is housecleaning day. Need to get groceries. Pick up RX's. Maybe pressurewash the deck, if the weather holds out.
  • Tomorrow...... going with my girlfriends on a little road trip to see if we can check out a few townhomes; display units in new complexes. FUN. And then maybe some shopping and a nice lunch. Good times.

No comments: