Saturday, January 11, 2014

  • Not feeling the new background I put up on my blog. Wish I could remember how to do my own personal one. Suggestions?
  • Hurt myself at work the other day and my back feels ripped with numbness down my legs. Like an idiot I finished my shift and got worse, went home and barely slept and napped a bit during the day. And now back at work. It's going "ok" but during a dressing change I was really hurting. The numbness down both legs scares me a bit as that is something new and my knees feel weak. I am torn about waiting to see my doctor on the 24th (earliest appt) or going to a walk in clinic and then back to RMT Monday. *sigh*. You have NO idea how sick of pain I am.
  • Ordered the "RAIN" edition of Project Life last week and hope it arrives for this coming Thursday when I have my g/f "B" coming over to scrapbook. Think I've got her hooked on PL! I am SO looking forward to going downstairs to the studio and playing. I miss it so much!!! So ironic how I bought the place because of the size of the studio yet I am rarely down there as its just too big and too quiet.
  • George and Poppy are good. Poppy is getting a bit naughtier and George is getting more ?timid but more cuddley. Sometimes when I go to pet him he slinks down like a dog would if it had been hit before. Which of course I have never done, never would. Love my babies. So it's weird that he's acting that way. Maybe he's done something naughty and is worried he will be in trouble? Who knows how cats think????? Poppy doesn't care about anything, she goes on her merry little way jumping all over the counters with me chasing her with a water bottle! George jumps up too but as soon as he hears my feet he's down. lol. Having lots of awesome cuddles on the couch with George, he is so affectionate at times. But try to get them to come to the bed to sleep and cuddle? No way, then it's like party time for them, the drapes are there to hang off of, me to dig at with their claws, which I don't understand. They like to dig under the blankets. Again, weird. Dig in the laundry baskets. No I haven't found any surprises. Just want them to cuddle with me in bed. I see other people's pictures with their kittens sleeping on the bed but not my two; the original scamps they are!
  • Had ordered some wide calf wide fit tall winter boots but they arrived, oh so beautiful, but too narrow for my calf and feet. SO disappointed. The scarf, gloves and socks fit. Haven't tried the swimsuit on. All for 50% off!!! Have to go back with the boots on Monday.
  • Have decided to cut my hair short. And I want to go purple. Not much else known. ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((Broke))) Sorry about your back, you should get that checked out asap even if it is at a walk in clinic, especially with the new symptoms.

I pray that you get some relief soon.

Canary