- Sorry about the whine. My back is in such bad shape. I have been going regularly to RMT and a Chiropractor with no improvement! They keep finding more problems and it is actually painful to have the treatments and recover from them the day of and day after. BUT, I believe it is the right thing to be doing. They've both told me I shouldn't be working and I have to agree, I know it's not doing me any favours but I can not afford to go on to Medical EI. Max payment from them is $500 per week! OUCH! The Sports Clinic I go to also does physio but RMT and chiropractor both suggest I am too weak to be doing physio treatments. *sigh* Thankfully I work with great supportive nurses and I've been avoiding heavy lifting and bending over and reaching for things. It's just going to take longer to heal is all. So uncomfortable at night. Ok, here is an improvement; I can lay on my side and sleep for 1-2 hours at a time as before tx I was sleeping sitting upright. I've been dealing with nausea now for a few days as I think my stomach is a little tired of all the medications I have been taking to combat the pain. This getting old business stinks!
- I had a little run in with my garage door and that ended up costing me $400! OUCH! Pays to have regular maintenance work done so I will try to be more vigilant about that sort of thing. Naturally that came out of the Vegas funds.
- Vegas in less than two weeks! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Am very nervous about going with my back problems, but a few Mai Tai's should solve that problem!
- George is getting to be quite a bit boy. Dear daughter calls him fat but I'd say he's more chubby. He sure does LOVE his food. He's always begging for human food, which I treat him the odd thing. Poppy on the other hand is petite and likess her portion of the wet food and nibbles on the dry. She is wanting to be held all the time now a days but is so squirmy, changing positions a billion times. George likes to lay beside me or partially on my knee for his pets. Still keeping them out of the bedroom as Poppy love to climb, which entails her clawing her way up, for example, the drapes and the clothes in my closet. Not cool! Still love them to bits and pieces; maybe didn't understand just HOW much work they would be. But it was a great decision and I am happy with it!
- Dear daughter's boyfriend moved out on his own, closer to us than where he was living with his parents. Basically means I rarely see my daughter anymore! :( Tomorrow morning we're spending the morning together so I hope we'll have a good catch up. I am so proud of her for returning back to school and get this, she has three jobs right now! Determination.
- That's all I have to say for now. I try hard to get through my shifts and then on my days off, I am doing therapy and getting as much rest as possible. Not a very interesting life.
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
some more cheese with this WHINE???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment