Saturday, July 13, 2013

  • Hi There. I have pictures to share but I can't seem to get them to upload from my iPhone to Picasa. :(
  • I'm on my last week of "five in a rows". One more night to do and then I have four days off. I plan to SLEEP! Today I was only able to sleep from 1-3pm. I feel like a zombie! Work has been pretty busy plus we have an undercurrent of events happening involving the union. Fight for your rights!
  • My dear girlfriend "D" had her baby a few days ago; a beautiful handsome BIG boy! I've been able to hold him twice and he's just adorable. Smells so good. :-)
  • Kittens are getting in to everything. Every day I come home I find they have created some sort of mischief. Getting up on the kitchen counters is one of the things they do; I can't leave anything on the counters. George is always trying to get food from me, so I have to close my bedroom door when I eat (in bed, of course)  otherwise I have him climbing all over me trying to eat my food. Both of the kittens are nuts about milk products! Poppy is still biting and I'm putting toys in front of her when she nips at me and then I ignore her. I've done some reading and those were the most common tips. I have to get more chew toys though. She must be teething because she likes to chew on the cardboard scratcher and magazines and my mail! They are both getting bigger every week, still eating canned food supplementing with dry food. And treats. They know what the shake of that bag means. Love them lots, good company and lots of entertainment. I just wish they didn't want to hang off my bedroom drapes!
  • 9 more work shifts and then I'm on a month's vacation! SO excited. I have so many cards I want to make and scrapbooking layouts to do that I've thought about ideas for. I can't wait to get in to my studio. Also looking forward to catching up with some friends that I haven't seen in a long time, as well as visiting with my mom.
  • Vegas is a go for October and THAT is something I'm very excited about. I can't wait to show my girlfriend what Vegas is really about! I think we're going to have an absolute blast. And then a few days after I get home, I'm going to P!NK with my daughter and friends D&D. Yippee!

No comments: