- Yesterday would have been my parents' 56th Wedding Anniversary. *heart*
- Last shift, going well with my student. Less and less for me to do with her. Gives me time to study. I just actually finished Module 10, the Pediatric Palliative section in my binder so now it's time to go to the textbook and start reading it! oy.
- Ankle really bothering me. I can't wait to get in to the pain clinic.
- I spent some time reading back over the past few year's posts and boy do I complain a lot about being tired, being in pain, being stressed. Complain complain complain. Gotta change that attitude!
- Looking forward to a delightful napping day tomorrow and then Tuesday I'm going to get my mom and bring her down for a few days. Not sure what we're doing other than going on a Costco shopping trip; I'm sure my mom will buy some toliet paper! lol
Sunday, March 03, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment