Friday, December 10, 2010

  1. Well I am back to work and my back is so sore. Feels like it's going to give out on me. "Nurses' back" is what another seasoned RN said to me. Funny my neck seems to be doing ok and that is what was most bothersome. Trying to be careful about lifting and transfers and care but it's "oh so busy" here that it is indeed hard. Need the paycheck.
  2. Got all my work Christmas cards done last night while working with MsCupcake. A good little shift. We think a like, a lot.
  3. Started wrapping my Christmas presents; just have to find the tags I "know" I have somewhere. Want to get them all under the tree before Sunday. My whole family is coming down for lunch on Sunday; nice for some family time and have them see my home all decorated for the holidays. Looking forward to that.
  4. Wanting to take time to enjoy the season; walk the malls without having to worry about "a list". Going for coffee with friends and seeing all the decorations in the cities. Listening to music everywhere. Hopefully seeing lots of people smiling with peace and love and joy in their hearts. I love to spoil my family at Christmas; that's what makes me the happiest. Before you know it, the season will be over and we'll have a fresh new year to start. And no, I'm not going to start talking about resolutions now! "lose weight"...blah blah blah....... for the 30th year in a row!

No comments: