- Well I survived my five nights and I am E X H A U S T E D!!! I slept my whole turn around day and that whole night. Up early to head back home for: doctor's appt, hair appt (bye bye gray) and snow tires on the truck and little visit with Mamma. Came home and napped. Could not help it.
- This morning I woke up at 1pm. ONE PM!!! The question is, do I feel rested? Stayed turned for the answer.
- So what have I been doing all afternoon? 6 loads of laundry. Unpacked the mini tree and having slight panick about the decorations now arriving. Finished decorating the main tree. Skirt is on under tree. Did some dusting in the living room. Vacuumed my bedroom! Dont faint, I know! Wiped down my bedside table. Found all kind of interesting, uh, garbage, there. Starting a stack of papers that needs to be sorted. Got a bazillion boxes that need to go back to the basement.
- Tomorrow: more of the same. Plus grocery shopping. Plus more cleaning. oy.
And no, I am not rested, I STILL can't keep my eyes open. It's awful.
1 comment:
I stayed turned but then I turned back ;)
Post a Comment