Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've had a couple of lovely days.

Monday I had my CVC training, which had my guts in a knot, but it turned out to be a good review, confirming my practice and reinforcing information. It was disappointing as it was thought to be about NEW practices and products but that wasn't so. So it was boring for some (I won't mention any names) but I'm glad I went and it's over. Not a big deal in the end.

After that, MsCupcake and I went shopping! Got lots of good Christmas stuff at Home Sense. Some will be going back as it didn't work as I'd imagined but that's ok. We then spent the afternoon cardmaking. I have started to make little Norweigan decorations for a themed tree I have planned. I'm so excited about it. I also have the silver and white trees to decorate....more fun. On the way taking MsCupcake home, we stopped at Canadian Tire and I got some Christmas lights and a tree for outside.

Yesterday Ms Cupcake and I ventured out for a little bit more shopping. I took the Christmas tree out of the box and set it up. I plan on fluffing the branches today before I go to work. The main tree is decorated in red and silver. The pinky purple trees are at the bottom of the stairs, as advised by MsCupcake. Oh, I got a cute little twinkley white tree for my bedroom.

As you can tell, I'm excited about Christmas and decorating...........

No comments: