Are these not adorable! I plan on making them for my white Christmas tree this year. I have a die cut for them, just have to find it. They will be a mini version though.Working four dayshifts kicked my butt. My last shift I worked my unit and then in the last three hours I got called to ER and then went and helped oncology. I slept til 2 yesterday and then immediately laid down for another two hours. It was SO hard to get up this morning and I just hope I can make it through without needing a nap. Everything aches, tired aches.
For spontaniety last night I went over to MsCupcakes for a "study session" and we three ended up having yummy chinese food and having the Dexter discussion.
Speaking of Dexter, HOLY CRAP, I didn't see those twists coming. Tick Tick tick!
Today my g/f MsCupcake and I are going to do Christmas cards and some Christmas decorating - how exciting! woo hoo. I'm worried I won't be getting enough cards made (and there really is no reason for it); I just feel like sending out Christmas letters/emails. Just embarrassing when I'm an independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Lost my oomph I guess. Have so much paper to go through. People at work are asking where are the albums. I have projects to get done for Christmas as well. Oy! Enough with the napping already...oh that's right, I work shift work.
Today my g/f MsCupcake and I are going to do Christmas cards and some Christmas decorating - how exciting! woo hoo. I'm worried I won't be getting enough cards made (and there really is no reason for it); I just feel like sending out Christmas letters/emails. Just embarrassing when I'm an independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Lost my oomph I guess. Have so much paper to go through. People at work are asking where are the albums. I have projects to get done for Christmas as well. Oy! Enough with the napping already...oh that's right, I work shift work.
Raja has been especially cuddlely these last few days. Up on my lap while I'm typing on the computer, laying directly on top of my arms. Think he wants my attention? lol
No comments:
Post a Comment