Wednesday, October 13, 2010

this too shall pass

That's a hard one to remember and believe some times. Some personal things I don't like to share on my blog; you never know who is reading. I have a situation going on right now that is literally breaking my heart and I don't know what to do about it except give it time. But life is so short and I worry that it will be taken from me before this gets resolved. Certainly having a negative impact on my health; my nerves are near shot.
On my last nightshift and oy am I ever tired. Long nights. Good patients but long nights. I don't do well sitting with nothing to do. I forget the most simple tasks. I'd rather not have idle hands. Once in awhile is nice but all the time gets to be a bit much. Searching the online job bank doesn't reveal anything too terribly exciting. Waiting to hear from the ER again; wonder if they will call me back for more OT. As always, missing my old stomping grounds.
Seriously looking forward to my little mini vacay in a few weeks. Plan to get the most of my Christmas shopping done. Wouldn't that be something. The boys are always the hardest, especially my brother. I know exactly what I'm doing for my daughter and mother.
Been browsing "petfinder" looking for the perfect dog. *sigh* how I miss my Gunnar boy.

No comments: