- I was really excited to wake up yesterday morning to find out that Stampin' Up! had added 200 items into the clearance rack, up to 80% off. I quickly signed up and stocked up on ribbons, buttons, punches, and even some sizzix dies. What a deal/steal! woo hoo
- had two appointments yesterday, both similar for intent but opposite in result. ugh
- going for a lovely pedicure today, my feet need some stat pampering. heels are bleeding. ouch! miss all those foot rubs from years gone past.
- awake early this am after a vivid dream. WIDE awake. had a lovely call into the office with MsCupcake then went downstairs and printed up 5x7 black'n'white prints for a project I have planned for my bedroom and puttered with a few projects I have on the go. I actually have about six projects on the go, actually, and in my head. All for Christmas, except what I did this morning with the prints. I am going to get glass cut for my dressers and place the prints under neath for added interest and, to hide the marks, etc
- saw a sweetie puppy online on petfinder.........am I ready for a dog?
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment