- I broke down and bought two magazines! What poor restraint I have. One is a cool one for potlucks and the other was the newest home decor magazine I enjoy so much. One of the ladies at work has a son who is doing a magazine fundraiser, so I signed up for two magazines, for a huge savings.
- my g/f "L" came up on my days off and we talked/scrapbooked for 9 hours! So lovely. Made another date for next month and am looking forward to that. I got a layout done, some cards made, finished the mini album I'm giving at Christmas and played with the Big Shot. She also brought my Scrapbook Express order and I'm looking forward to putting together this BoBunny scalloped edge album that I had found pretty purple themed papers for, some of them die cut for the pages. Would make a great Mother's Day gift I think. I need to get a move on the daytimers and start Christmas cards!
- my personal sadness issue continues; got worse over the Thanksgiving holidays and is breaking my heart.
- work has been really busy and heavy lately. For some reason I am starting to have real issues with people not taking their breaks. It really irks me. For that person, they are working for free, not managing their time and holding back other people who want to have their breaks. I am quite determined I am taking all my breaks, all the time. I know once in a while it's impossible with a crisis, but we can always be busy and heavy but still need our rest time to eat and decompress.
- I have a friend who had a jewelry party and I ordered a few pieces; they came today and I just love them. One is a gift and I hope it goes over well. I'm even wearing a pair of the earrings at work right now!
- Speaking of wearing, I am wearing purple today as part of a facebook movement to speak out against bullying towards gay/lesbian/transgendered. WEAR PURPLE!
- I think I have decided to try to grow my hair out a bit. It really needs the gray covered bad, but I'm going to hold off until the end of November. My hairdresser won't be happy and I certainly won't like the stripe I have, but then it will be nice for Christmas. Who knows....maybe by then I'll be going back to short short.
- Only have three days off this set and I plan to do nothing outside of the home but stay in pjs and do as little chores as possible and hopefully spend some time in the studio!
No comments:
Post a Comment