- I had a rough night with dreams. not good dreams. repetative bad dreams. every night is something different. wake up exhausted and distressed.
- since last night with minutes to count, I signed up for the movie channels so I could watch the season premiere of Dexter Season five, I now have movies to watch, so early this am I watched one bittersweet movie with Robert DeNiro. I cried and fell asleep and woke up at noon when the phone rang. That nap was lovely.
- Working on a Vegas layout from last year. can't find my QUICKUTZ FONTS!!!! aaaaahhh So I went and used a Sizzlet set: wordsworth. talk about a step back in time. I miss having easy access to a printer so I could do my journalling and get the page done tout suite. I miss scrapbooking. Thankfully I have so many wonderful HAPPY memories from the past four years.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment