Friday, September 24, 2010

  • I got my computer back! All the critical updates are done and I managed to hook back up to the internet. Yeah!
  • The below pictures are some of the cards that I had for my first Stampin' Up! party last week-end. I was a nervous wreck; my friends tell me I did ok but I forgot my speech and just feel I didn't do a very good presentation and talk enough about all the products. And I forgot to "upsell" and did some of the forms incorrectly. Learning process I guess - I just wanted to do it right. I should have probably gone to a party first to see how other people do it. Sales were ok, had to boost it a bit for my friend so she could get a good hostess gift. It was interesting how everyone did their projects differently.
  • Had my mom down for a visit and she did so much cleaning for me. It was great. Will have to have her down again for Christmas shopping.
  • Getting excited about my open house. I'm expecting over 20 people to come so that is great. I have a busy day on my turn around day: shopping and cleaning and prepping food. Not sure if my mom will come down the night before; that would be a big help. Will of course make my famous spinach dip!
  • Had a fun Trifecta afternoon making cards. My girlfriends have hidden talents. We even played Christmas music while we made Christmas cards! How awesome is that. Next Trifecta is a mini holiday!

No comments: