Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vegas shopping

We did quite a bit of shopping while in Vegas, my daughter more than me. I love walking about the shops in Miracle Mile, Fashion Show and the Forum Shops. I wish I had $$$ to buy so many fabulous purses I saw. I am starting to have a purse addiction! I got two great ones at Dillards, both on sale. One is black, more for nighttime with a big flower on the front, made of leather. Steve Madden. And then a nice rose pink embossed Fossil cross over bag.
The other fun and exciting purchase for me, was the Pandora charms. I so * heart* my Pandora Bracelet that Rocketgirl gave me last Christmas. It's getting quite full now, maybe room for 4-6 charms. My DD gave me a green charm for my 2nd bracelet, which will be blues and greens, including peridot which is my birthstone.
I loved going to the Viva Las Vegas Stampstore too. Such funny stamps. So so funny. I wish I could have spent more time, but it's just as easy to shop online with him. Here's the link: http://www.vlvstamps.com/
There's a uniform store across from the stamp store and we made quick stop there, got 1 printed top and 2 simple scrub sets. 9.99 per piece. Can't beat that. Not super soft but get better with the washes. Gray and a dark teal.
My daughter got lots of clothes. My favorites are her leather jacket, the leopard dress and the sequin top. She looks stunning in them all. Love her to bits.

No comments: