Saturday, July 10, 2010

  • it's official. I've been awake for over 24 hours. so flippin tired. even had some "help" and just could not fall asleep. room was nice and cool. fresh sheets. just could not fall asleep. everything aches and the nausea, ugh. now I have to try to stay awake for at least four more hours. dayshift tomorrow. OY!
  • started working on a few cards today. looking forward to my days off when I can continue to unpack and set up my studio. looking forward to having my happy place. I envision that by Christmas time, I even have a couch and tv down there, complete with Christmas tree.
  • finishing up Season 3 of ER. love it. such good entertainment.
  • had a good OT shift last night. great team, great patients. glad to have gotten the OT but tough having a short turn around and back to days. would love another one before vacation though!
  • the air conditioner is working well. the only problem is it is so flippin loud. wonder what the hydro bill is going to be like.... oy! I'm glad I hooked it up; doesn't look very nice but, it's a lifesaver!
  • still browsing through my new Stampin' Up catalogue every night, well actually, every few hours it seems! Just a few more days and I'll be placing my first order! When I'm on my breaks at work, I search for project and card ideas
  • hoping my brother might be able to come down next weekend and help me move my vanity into my bedroom and set up the big tv *D*gave me, with dvd player and box, and put in the bar fridge down into the studio and some other handy man, brotherly jobs!
  • one of my friends at work brought in all her favorite quotes and stories last night and what a treat it was to "borrow" some for my quote journal. interesting to see which ones "speak" to me and which don't. guess that's what makes us all unique
  • will end with some shocking information: I actually hand washed a load of dishes this afternoon, all non dishwasher safe stuff. I (lol) let it stack up for weeks until I have no more to use and then get to work. My friend from work would be horrified! lol

1 comment:

Dawn said...

omg. you did NOT handwash.
are you ok? it must be the heat...