Tuesday, June 29, 2010

  • wow here it is Tuesday, it IS Tuesday today right? and I haven't posted since Friday? must be because all those days and 11s kick my butt to the curb. give me straight nights and I'd be a happy woman. happier, anyways
  • had a really nice lovely lunch with two of the new moms from our unit and their absolutely beautiful babies. they smell so good (the babies) and both moms are just naturals and are glowing. *sigh*
  • finally got round to doing my AirCare. check. MsCupcake, you too can do it all by yourself
  • SO excited, got ahold of the new 2010-2011 Stampin Up! catalogue yesterday. I've been through it three times. The list keeps growing. I need to figure out what is most important for my first purchase, which will be a bigger one, to be set up. My goal is to focus on Christmas season with projects, cards; have free workshops and from there maybe people will book parties and maybe have a once a month stampers' club or do make'n'takes. First thing I must do is order some business cards and supplies....
  • adored my patient assignments this week, so could take them all home. couple of lovebirds on the unit which is really kewl to see. some negative stuff happening in the background but I'm pretty sure I'll come out on top, swinging. I went to court once to protect my freedom of speech and I will do it again.
  • people seem to really like the blonde short hair. still not feeling it. miss my long hair. yeah, the long curly heavy hair that made me nuts. saw a girl today with this most beautiful french braid... *sigh*
  • my mom was here last week and we cleaned up quite a bit of clothes in my bedroom. the community services in town should be happy. she also did a lot of laundry and tidying about. we had lots of laughs.
  • my vanity and tv stand arrived on the weekend. just need to find someone to come over and help me put them in my bedroom and I can set them up. getting so close to be fully pulled together. really need to find a print I love, for my wall. and a mirror. and maybe a leopard print chair. yes, you know I need one.

No comments: