Saturday, May 01, 2010

  • I am so exhausted; I picked up a third night for OT and it was an eventful one, that's for sure. *triple sigh* Hospital has been calling 1-2 a day...ramping up for the summer.
  • so let me get this off my chest. In the nursing profession.. when the employer is unable to get a nurse to come in on triple time, what does that say about working conditions?
  • my furniture is coming tomorrow!!! and the lady is bringing them herself, I am so excited!!! finally some of the clothes on the floor will come up and into something so pretty! and then to decide what goes on to decorate. I know what I will be doing. Looking for pretty silver/pewter/black frames to put in my favorite pictures of family and friends. a pretty jewelry box? and my sparkley lady....ohhhh
  • my daughter came and surprised me. it has been orginally planned but I never got it confirmed so it turned out surprising me, which is lovely because I have missed her so and I want to spend time with her. we did have a good visit and did some work on her room and then went out shopping. but I just couldn't keep my eyes open so she tucked me into bed and off again she went. *sigh* I wish she lived with me so badly.
  • Today is national scrapbooking day and I haven't done a thing. so sad. I should have gone to a crop somewhere. my expedit shelves won't be coming until next week. I need to do some baby cards, some sympathy cards and something for a surprise!
  • am enjoying having short hair more and more. some days I use more products than others. little change up here and there. need to make appt for a trim and start the lightening up procedures... my daughter has great bangs she showed off yesterday. she has beautiful silky hair.
  • I bought a tower fan for my bedroom for nights but have yet to set it up. I hope it works because this room is going to be steamy when I have to sleep during the day.
  • a work mate might come over tomorrow to make mother's day cards. that should be fun!

No comments: