- worked five shifts. that was the plan all along, but I unfortunately had to cancel my night shift at my old ER as OT came calling at my main job. shifts went ok. made some connections with a few patients and that is always satisfying. supremely exhausted.
- starting all over, is so expensive. I can't keep up with bills, expenses, responsibilities, saving, "needs/wants". thinking of applying for a second job at a place I was offered a job a couple years ago. my heart still is back in the ER. I know I can't work there full time, physically or mentally. I *love* my new job, the people I work with are a dream and the type of work I get to do, professionally satisfying. But, it doesn't pay like the old job. *sigh*
- my daughter is coming for a visit in a few days and I'm so looking forward to that. any time with her is so precious.
- my g/f helped me finish off the scrapbooking table. it was a fun time! I so wish I could get some expedit shelves and then I could start unpacking and putting things away. I miss creating so much. I know it would help with my stresses. Need to set up my printer so I can print off pictures and scrapbook some recent things. That would be so lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment