Saturday, February 06, 2010

  • it happened. she said it wouldn't ever happen again. lied. broke my heart.
  • day 4. I am so tired. I kept hitting the snooze button on the alarm today and crawled...CRAWLED out of bed. tomorrow is a OT night, and I need the money. have so many "needs" and then another one in the ER. looking forward to that
  • have had some really satisfying special patient "moments" at work.
  • MUST go buy a bed for the master bedroom and MOVE in there. what is wrong with me that I have put it of so for so long
  • the Fab Five is coming for a visit/townhouse inspection/sleepover in a few weeks. I sure hope it doesn't end up like Birch Bay. enough said.
  • missing my girl and so looking forward to having her for a visit soon. think a trip to Ikea is in order
  • need to find a better litter box, I think one with a roof. the litter box is one of my LEAST favorite things to do and there is no good place for it in the home, so unfortunately it's in dd's bathroom downstairs. he spreads so much of the litter out of it, I thought a roof would help contain it in there, because it's STAYING in there and at least that way it would be do-able for my daughter to have a decent bathroom.
  • the first room that I would like to do major work on is my bathroom but the $$$ is a big factor, so it's not going to happen for some time. So I'm thinking for now, getting someone to come in and paint it a funky colour. I'd like to take down a few things they have mounted on the walls, change the light and faucet and put up some storage on the walls. Hot pink? why not.

No comments: