Wednesday, January 27, 2010

sneak peek of "before"



Here's that custom built bar in my scrapbooking studio. Apparently it cost a lot of money to have put in and therefore I was strongly discouraged not to remove it. So I've decided to make it my cutting, diecutting and possibly stamping station. TONS of storage which is
really lovely. Oh yes and there is the sink to wash the paint brushes and a nice little bar fridge for cool ones. I said to my g/f that I may need to have a little beverage section and a second Tassimo for coffee and teas!

Stay turned... to see the "after" shot.... could be weeks or a few months. Now that my g/f has come and we've chatted about layout and design and colour, I am even more anxious to get going on it.

What do you think of the green? It's super lovely, cheery, with a creative feel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: