- am dreaming of New York...... could it be in my near future?
- plan to buy a bed for my bedroom in the next few days off.... slowly but surely, I'm going to be in the bedroom of my dreams. still loving the colour. can't wait to decorate.
- why on earth am I watching Cake Boss and looking at cupcake blogs online?
- got new spring pjs today, can't handle flannel sheets or pjs anymore... too many hot flashes and night sweats. so exhausting. AND I so hate the increase in laundry it is creating. yeah yeah, I've heard it from many medical professionals, "you're too young to start menopause"..... yeah, well my body sure is telling me something different. apparently the average menopause lasts 8.3 years! holy hell. no wonder they joke about menopausal women going crazy.
- my g/f "L" is coming this weekend and we're going to visit, start to set up the scrapbooking studio, visit, and hopefully stamp, create, scrapbook and visit more!
- got a couple new Pandora charms for my lovely bracelet that Rocketgirl gifted me at Christmas. so excited about building this piece of jewelry!
- had a short but sweet visit with my DD last weekend. Getting so grown, yet still my girl. She even came and got to meet some of the people I work with, which was nice, seeing as they hear me talk about her so much.
- have slowly started adding to my 2010/new chapter Joy journal. it's a lovely purple with the Eiffel tower on it. really need to get my printer set up so I can print off pictures. went to London Drugs last week to get some prints and it was long, painful and not satisfying. I like to be able to tweak my pictures.
- tomorrow is the first TRIFECTA meeting..... so exciting!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
New York is one my most absolute favourite places! Aaron and I are going again in 2011 - We have to see the new Yankee stadium! I promised Arden I would take her for her 16th birthday too - any excuse to go!
we went to new york for five days in october. it was fabulous. we need another five to see everything we didn't get to though.
Post a Comment