Friday, December 18, 2009

  • I feel cranky. Super tired. cranky. Impatient. cranky. Easily frustrated. cranky. Irritable. cranky.
  • My mom came and stayed for a few days. Got more unpacking done. I sure have a lot of Tupperware. My bathroom is more set up now so that is nice. We did some Christmas shopping and did lots of visiting.
  • Loving the colour in my new scrapbooking studio. I can't wait to get down there and start setting it up. Not sure where to start really; probably will clean out the big bar and start there. Need to get a few Expedit systems from Ikea.
  • Not sure about the colour in my daughter's bedroom. Hope she likes it. Dark gray with a blue tone. They start on my bedroom tomorrow. Can't wait to see how that looks. Hope it's nice and girly!
  • Did I mention how tired and cranky I am? oy
  • Getting close to the one year anniversary of Pappa's death. It's going to be a hard Christmas.
  • DD is turning 19 soon. Can't believe it.

No comments: