
- packing up the house has been really hard. harder than I had anticipated. it's physical and time consuming but more than anything, it's so emotional. I have come across so many things, so many momentos, so many memories. so so hard.
- will be moving to my new home in just a few weeks. that is what I am trying to focus on; my fresh new start in life. looking at paint colours, furniture, decorating ideas. even my daughter is picking out her colours! (I secretly hope she moves back in after the university year is done..)
- work has been stressful. lots of changes to healthcare, lots of cutbacks. nurses losing their jobs, challenging assignments. morale is slipping. I SO love what our special unit is supposed to be about, and the kind of care we are meant to give.
- Christmas is less than three months away and I'm actually looking forward to it, being in a new home, starting a new life. Looking for a new big tree to take center place in my new living room. Even going to have the staff party with my co hostesses MCbabyC and Rocketgirl. thankfully they can cook and bake!
No comments:
Post a Comment