- I spent the day with my mom today, which was really nice. We got a fair amount of shopping done, a lovely lunch and I also gave a tour of the hospital where I now work. I wish I could take her out of town every week so we could spend time together.
- I am quite pleased; I got a lovely white sheet set, egyptian cotton, 700 count. Nothing like fresh sheets! Looks so inviting and fresh. And maybe I won't notice the cat hair so much.
- Got two new sets of pjs for Vegas as well, with a savings of $45!
- Also bought two Christmas gifts!!!!!
- On arriving home, there was my big Stampin Up order waiting. I am excited to play with my new stamps, inks and papers.
- My darling daughter has received a promotion and raise at her job; am very proud of her!
1 comment:
She was an awesome swimming instructor! Arden loved her.
Post a Comment