I don't know how it happened, but I bought, and literally inhaled, Twilight and New Moon. Resisted for so long and can't believe I am that interested in a teen series. Books so far, fabulous. Movie, for me, not so much. I'm so impatient that I did a spoiler search, just to see how the whole tale ends....
Finally took my dress for the wedding in to be altered. Oy. Nothing like leaving til the last minute. STILL do not have shoes. Apparently the bride does not feel it appropriate for me to be barefooted.
Paid a BUNCH of bills. Feeling the pinch now. Really feeling it. Picked up a shift here in the ER and guess I need to start doing weekly OT. ugh.
cleaning up and sorting stacks and stacks of paperwork. something I've avoided for months. the shredder is getting a good workout. Pappa would be so disappointed.
by tonight, I will have done 8 loads of laundry!
Had a lovely visit, far too short with my Fab five. Oh it has been so long. Wish we could somehow make it back to the monthly visits we used to have.
got my truck appt, hair appt, mani/pedi appts all booked for next Thursday. Friday is decorating day.
made one card while on this set, and have a layout in progress. Found the yearly pictures from school, all 5x7 pictures, that I would like to do pages with for my daughter's school album.
looking forward to working in the ER tomorrow as an extra shift.
No comments:
Post a Comment