Thursday, May 21, 2009

so, what's new? pneumonia!

  • well, I ended up being sick in bed for a week, coughing my lungs out. Finally got to see a doctor and am now finishing up a week's worth of antibotics and inhalers. Thank goodness for Flovent! So nice to be able to breathe! I am very frustrated with these frequent lung issues.
  • unfortunately I slept right through Mother's day, but my daughter did give me a lovely card... and had wanted to give me a spa manicure while in Vegas, so that was nice. A few days later, her and her boyfriend made my mom and I waffles. yum!
  • missed the surprise shower I had been helping plan for my girlfriend at work, because of being ill, and feel so disappointed about that. looks like it was a fabulous time and she was surprised, which is awesome.
  • my daughter is now the proud owner of her first vehicle which is exciting for her. So now I have another "stage" to really worry about... her driving more and more on the highways.
  • hoping my dear friends D&D might pop up for a morning visit on the weekend and set my wireless internet up; I CAN'T WAIT to be in bed with my laptop, online!!!
  • my dear g/f is coming up this weekend for a scrapbooking marathon!!! woo hoo I have already started printing out pictures for particular layouts I'd like to get done. What I really should be doing (other than housework) is getting that room cleaned up and organized so we can both work in there.
  • am down 30 pounds since the beginning of the year. guess I got a little jump start with Dr Cohen's diet that I only did for 10 days, and then all the walking in Vegas and then being sick for a week. trying to make better choices every day. having less and less Starbucks Light Mochas (sad so sad).

No comments: