- my dear dear friends D and D came up yesterday and set up my wireless internet and transfered files from the old computer to my laptop. THANK YOU!!!! so exciting. My DD and her boyfriend made us belgian waffles that was great as well.
- went shopping with a new fun friend. it went really well. lots of great shops down in the area we were at. got a new quilt for my bed and some lamps for the living room, as it's showing next weekend.... however, they don't work! what a drag to have to return them..... like I have time for that sort of nonsense
- work has been busy and extra stressful and I'm trying to leave it there. The way the last shift ended was a panic and I hurt my back and so it's very sore now.
- looks like I'll be looking at a few townhomes in a couple of weeks. I CAN NOT wait to move out of this town and start a new life. I DESERVE a fresh start. This house is sucking the soul out of me.
- very excited about my g/f B's upcoming wedding. just have to find an appropriate pair of shoes and get my dress altered. talk about a PHOTO OPPORTUNITY!!! Yes, I'll make her a scrapbooker, just wait and see.....
- am thinking of cutting my hair short and throwing in some blonde....
- anxiously awaiting my SU order. I have cards to make!
- have more cleaning and organizing to do to get the house to show, including stuff outside. which I hate, the outside stuff....yuck.
- Raja has been so super cuddley with me for the past week or so. teach him to pee on my bed! especially my NEW leopard print sheets!
- working on my "bucket list" for a layout for my BOM. What are things you want to get checked off before you die?
No comments:
Post a Comment