- I have been working lots, including a fair amount of overtime. So then I am exhausted and just sleep and do nothing on my days off. Not good balance.
- Two girlfriends of mine and I will be attending a big crop next month and am so looking forward to that. I will have to be very well preplanned for that.
- My daughter will be home Wednesday with some of her stuff, and then will do day trips back to write her finals, which are spread all over the place. I am so happy to have her home.
- The reno's are really coming along. I love the "dove gray" walls and the carpet was put in today and I'm undecided. I have to pick out three lights for the stairwell as well as new lamps for the living room. I want to set it up so it looks as new and fresh as possible. I LOVE the white fireplace with the amazing mantle my contractor made me. I am thinking lots of candles.
- I hope to buy a laptop in the next couple of weeks and go wireless. Am very excited about that!
- Work has been going ok. For a period of time I was questioning my place there but this last set, was the busiest I've had, and the most rewarding, which just warms my heart. I and adore so many of the staff! Friday night we had a three unit potluck at midnight which was great fun.
- I started that special Dr Cohen's diet, recommended to me by my own physician, for the morbidly obese; it's rapid weight loss. Well no wonder, you barely eat. It's based on my blood work. We'll see. No sugar, no milk, no carbs. Basically protein and vegetables, each meal. Everything has to be weighed. I am going to give it a go as I'm so unhappy with this weight. Basically, I want to be able to wear nice clothes, but the health benefits are of course, important as well. Maybe I'll sleep better? So I'm making an "inspiration" poster, one for the fridge and one for the bathroom, of clothes that I would like to be able to wear. I also have a wedding to attend in June and so that is my first big goal.
- Haven't been scrapbooking or cardmaking too much. Just find myself too exhausted. I hope to get in there the next few days to start thinking about what I will want to work on at the crop. I do miss it though, very much.
- Thinking about trying yoga again. For relaxation, posture, better sleep.
- Counting down the days til Vegas!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
long over due update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment