Oi !!! The OT just keeps on a coming. I worked a 12 hour dayshift on friend, that was an OT shift. I got called back to work from 2350 to 0700, so I did 19 hours at work in 24 hours. Then today I was told to come in and do the nightshift, more OT. My last two nights are straight time. Helps pay the bills I guess!
I'm so itching to be doing some creative stuff. My friend KJ showed me an awesome card she had made and now I want her to come teach me!
It was 33 degrees yesterday, 20 degrees this morning at 7am when I got into my truck. So I've hooked up the a/c in the bedroom. It's quite loud so I've got earplugs out and hope I can get some sleep.
Had a nice but brief with my best friend the other night. I miss her and our friendship.
I think I have twelve shifts left before I'm done my job.
1 comment:
And Friday you have me. And George. :)
Post a Comment