Yourself: lonely
Your Partner: n/a
Your Hair: rapidly going gray
Your Mother: worrid about me
Your Father: trying to help
Your Favorite Item: Quickutz!
Your Dream Last Night: another bizzare one: assaulted by my boss, shunned by the staff and the Vegas trip got cancelled. Yes, I know. Weird.
Your Favorite Drink: martini's!
Your Dream Car: I think I might already have it
Dream Home: one that is paid for and has everything I need
The Room You Are In: bedroom
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: happy
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: the dog
You’re Not: good with money
One of Your Wish List Items: a right hand ring
The Last Thing You Did: checked www.facebook.com
You Are Wearing: leopard print pjs
Your Favorite Weather: non rain
Last Thing You Ate: cranberry almond crunch cereal
Your Life: stressed
Your Mood: trying not to be stressed and anxious
Your Best Friend: one I've had since grade 1
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: going back to sleep
Your Car: Yukon
What Are You Doing At The Moment: answering these questions
Relationship Status: complicated
What Is On Your TV: nothing
What Is The Weather Like: hot
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: all day yesterday
So I got tagged by my girlfriend KJ. How does one go about tagging other people? I think I will just MASS tag the lot of you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment