I need these for Vegas, don't you think?
But then you'd have to get a stole and matching shoes...(not a bad thing)
You're clearly travelling alone.
well I love them! You go girlfriend!
I love them... baby, you're going to be hauling my and DD's luggage for us. four suitcases, two carry ons.....
Well I guess David's the one who gets the shoes then...
I only wear stilleto's.... you know, for effect. What happens in Vegas...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
But then you'd have to get a stole and matching shoes...(not a bad thing)
You're clearly travelling alone.
well I love them! You go girlfriend!
I love them... baby, you're going to be hauling my and DD's luggage for us. four suitcases, two carry ons.....
Well I guess David's the one who gets the shoes then...
I only wear stilleto's.... you know, for effect. What happens in Vegas...
Post a Comment