
Had to have a new pair of Crocs. Light pink. Aren't they "springy"?
Had a fantastic day with my girls.
Who knew that display units for new townhome complexes are closed on Fridays!?!?!?!?! We drove around a few of them, some I liked more than others. Will be a whole new living experience. Lots of them had great views of the shopping area down below on 200th and the bypass. :)
So we went for a nice lunch at Milestones. They do make the best Bellini's. A little shopping afterwards; my girlfriend is an amazing beadist and she's going to make me some rockin necklaces for Vegas. It was nice to show her beads I liked and then have her say yeah or nay and show what goes with what.
Then we went and saw a movie. I'd never even heard of it. And I haven't been in a theatre in two years, since Forty Year Old Virgin. We saw "Fracture". I liked it. Anthony Hopkins is so good and Ryan Gosling is yummy. Loved the movie popcorn.
Slow ride home because of the holiday traffic. Stopped at the Superstore so they could do some grocery shopping for the week-end. I picked up CSI season 6 for dd and I to watch. And a Fiskar's ruler for tearing scalloped edges. They were 3.99 at the Superstore and at Michaels, 13.99. Exact same thing. Fiskar's metal tearing rulers, in a variety of styles.
Home to have my girl home for a short time, worked an 8 hour day and then out to play. I sat in bed and watched a bit of CSI and enjoyed my new Papercrafts magazine.
It was a GOOD day.
And.....
I slept like a log. No dreams. Only woke up once to go to the bathroom. What a difference a good sleep makes for me. Sipping some coffee now and pondering what to do today......
2 comments:
Hey I got some new crocs today - the ballet flats style (they're called Prima LOL) and they are SO CUTE!!!
Hey Randi,
I totally stole your countdown clock for my trip to Disneyalnd. I am going to change it to Maui (we are going at Christmas) once we get back from California. PS - I'm a Crocaholic too!
Post a Comment