A few friends have complained that I don't write enough about me and they hate the "stupid" quotes I keep putting on my blog. LOL. I've always liked inspirational quotes and poems, so they will keep getting posted.
I got off nights Friday morning and slept for a whopping 1.5 hours. Got up, visited my parents and then had lunch with the "chicks". Good for the soul. Then a relaxing pedicure. Total healthcare for my feet. Very early to bed.
The weekend has been very lazy. Slowly doing housework, laundry, chores. Took the dog for a walk in the rain yesterday (yuck, I hate it) with my mom and he was exhausted afterwards. Doesn't take long nowadays to wear him out; he slept/snored for hours, afterwards.
Have the whole week off and am starting to fill up my days with stuff to do.
DD came over for a visit yesterday. Good to see her, sad that it was a "visit" and that she hasn't come home.
Been looking online at townhomes. Getting good ideas of what I like and don't like. Can't wait to have the divorce finalized and get on with a fresh new life.
No comments:
Post a Comment