Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A good day


Had a good day today.



Drove down to a nearby city (hour away) to meet up with some girlfriends for coffee at Starbucks. It is a treat for me to sit in Starbucks and have a coffee. And then, to add girlfriends to the mix, fantastic. Good for the soul. Really needed that girlfriend bonding.



Had a bit of retail therapy. Picked up some of those super cute mini acrylic stamps at Michaels. Found a dress for the retirement party. Got my SU order from my g/f. Was RAK'd by another girlfriend with some stamps; very fun. Went to a new scrapbooking store.



Tonight DD and I are having a movie night. Treated her to a new DVD: "Happy Feet"... so we're going to get set up in bed with popcorn and watch that tonight.



Tomorrow is going to be a pj scrapbooking day. Back to work Friday.


Oh and I had my first frappachino of the year today. Mocha light. ;)


3 comments:

Info Goddess said...

I got those little stamps at Michael's today too! As if I needed anything more after all the money I spent this weekend ;)

Jo Price said...

Was a pure delight to see you, I also needed some girlfriends too! Thanks for coming soooo far my friend :)

Thanks for the lead on the little stamps! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Jo showed me her stamps and now I want some but my michael's didnt have any.
LW