
A girlfriend sent this picture last night, one of many of dogs and coordinating kids. Cute huh? We had an Irish Setter when I was growing up and he was a beautiful dog.
My girlfriend "A" left with her family yesterday for a three month sabbatical. They really really deserve it and I hope it is everything they thought and need. They will be missed, that is for sure.
My dad helped me with my income tax statement yesterday. I think next year I will be able to do it all on my own. Online program wasn't too bad at all.
Scrapbooked most of yesterday and plan to do the same today. Slow going. I want the pages to be perfect and special, yet I have hundreds of photo's to include and only a few weeks to get it done. AND, I still don't have all the photo's I need. I'm going to be doing some picture taking this afternoon.
Sleeping like crap. Headaches are pounding.
Had in impulse buy yesterday. I will post the picture when it arrives. And the story. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment