
Yesterday was a great mail day! A parcel from Rivercity Rubberworks with the abovc stamps. How fun! My iPod shuffle came (on sale for only $49.99), and a scrapbooking order from one of my favorite online stores. I was lucky enough to have won a $50 gift certificate with them, so had fun picking out a scrapbooking wallet by All My Memories, some chipboard and Autumn Leaves acrylic stamps.
Have no idea how to work the iPod. It will hold 120 songs. I figured that would be a great way to get me out walking or riding my bike. Fast beat dance music, mostly from the 1980's! I can't believe how small it is. Charging in the computer as I type. Will have to read the manual to figure how to get the music on to it, later.
2 comments:
I love those stamps! Especially the trash one and the bra-less one! And i feel sorry for you guys and your terrible weather, we've been lucky in Kelowna. Although we are going down to nearly -20 in the next couple of days if it's any consolation ;)
They are fun, aren't they?
Post a Comment