The past week has been an emotional hell. I'm not going to write about it on my blog though. Have talked to a friend and wrote in my other journal. I don't see that it's going to get better any time soon. I am so sad, hurt and feel really down. But I am going to try to be positive.
I was desperate to get out of town yesterday. Just to get "out". Treated myself to the journaling acrylic stamps by Autumn Leaves. Got some acrylic paints at Walmart. Three cotton sweaters and SILVER Crocs at Cotton Ginny. I added up the regular prices and the savings was over $100! I got some great sales there. And magazines. Scrapbooking and home decor. Bought a pink binder that I'm going to put all my decorating ideas into; ideas from magazines, online, catalogues, whatever. Sectioned into: colour, furniture, design, decor, misc. Also bought a new journal to create a new JOY journal for 2007. Oh and don't get freaked out, but I also bought yarn and am sitting here crocheting dish cloths. How Martha!
No comments:
Post a Comment