I am pretty frustrated with the new printer and scanner. Most of the pictures are coming out quite orange. I have used the Adobe Photoshop program that came with the printer and I have used Picasa and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Is it the new printer? My cheap HP had so much better quality pictures. The computer is also running very slowly and that is frustrating as well. I am just about 3/4 of the way through all the albums, so that is positive news. Too bad the pictures aren't always so great.
2 comments:
you might need to get a calibrating program to calibrate your printer and monitor together so they are seeing the same colors. that's why I don't print at home except in an emergency. I have an hp printer/scanner combo and it's actually quite good but sometimes the colors are off a bit. are you using a photo quality ink cartridge? that makes a difference too. I don't but I know what to expect.
LW
I just spent $600 and my $150 3:1 HP did so much better. On my next days off I am going to put the HP printer back on and see if it prints better. If so, the stuff is going back to LD.
Post a Comment