No I was into David Cassidy- I even have an CD of the Part. Family! I even remember some of the words to the songs!LOLHow about Bobby Sherman?Now I'm showing my age!CheersWL
Oh I did. I did and I had the Da Do Run Run 45 for my record player.ah those carefree innocent days...Jo~
He's a producer now... recently with the now cancelled Invasion on ABC. Looks a little different but dont we all.http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/3376/Events/3376/ShaunCassi_Grant_5542439_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Cassidy,%20Shaun
Post a Comment
3 comments:
No I was into David Cassidy- I even have an CD of the Part. Family! I even remember some of the words to the songs!LOL
How about Bobby Sherman?
Now I'm showing my age!
Cheers
WL
Oh I did. I did and I had the Da Do Run Run 45 for my record player.
ah those carefree innocent days...
Jo~
He's a producer now... recently with the now cancelled Invasion on ABC. Looks a little different but dont we all.
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/3376/Events/3376/ShaunCassi_Grant_5542439_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Cassidy,%20Shaun
Post a Comment