My dog has a girlfriend. My g/f and I took our dogs for a walk today and it went really well. They checked each other out initially and then went about their business of going for a walk. Even when we left them off the leash, they were good and pretty much did their own thing. My dog usually ignores other dogs but has low tolerance for small children and puppies that jump. It was really nice to go for a nice walk with my friend and the dogs were so good.
Came home and she treated me with a custom made rubber stamp display unit for my wall for my scrapbooking room. It is awesome! Can't wait to fill it up with my favorite stamps. And acrylic paints and a 12x12 frame. Not sure when I will feel like I'm good enough to hang a layout, but it's incentive to expand my horizons. Had a nice visit. Thank you "L" for caring and not letting me be alone today.
My dog has been pretty quiet since the walk and is now laying beside me, snoring. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment