Work is done for another few days. Nights weren't too bad, though I didn't get much sleep. My g/f came over yesterday for a visit and I always enjoy seeing her. We're getting together at the end of the week to do some Christmas shopping and I'm looking forward to that.
Today had an appt in the city and then went to visit my girlfriend who just bought her first home; a very nice townhouse. Has an awesome great room that is welcoming and cozy. She's having the staff Christmas party this year and I am looking forward to that. We had a nice visit and then I went shopping at Safeway. Love that I can have a Starbucks (inside the store) while I shop for groceries. Nice to go there for a change of pace. Home now to do chores. Changed the sheets. Love fresh sheets. So does the cat, will post a funny pic later on. DD has a friend over and we had Panago. Beautiful nice girl. Trying to talk them into a mini photo shoot so I can scrapbook her; she lives in another community so don't see her very often. Sadly her little brother passed away last week from cancer. Heartbreaking.
Tomorrow tomorrow. What to do. Thinking scrapbooking and chores. Wednesday I'm heading to the city to visit my g/f with the twin girls. Looking forward to that. Babies smell so good.
Weather is miserable. Rain isn't going away. Not fun to walk the dog. He's been acting strange the past week. Involuntary of stool. Like he can't hold it in. And acting more lethargic. Like when he would see DH and then go downhill after a visit. Have doubled up his medication to help keep the breakthrough seizures at bad. He's a highly stressed anxious boy. Past few months sure have aged him.
No comments:
Post a Comment