Saturday, November 18, 2006

OMG! I had such a great time yesterday. So nice to spend time with my girlfriend, visiting and shopping. GOOD times.

We shopped at the mall, and actually didn't have much luck there. The stores just don't seem appealing. Most of them we have here in Canada. We spent some time in Target and I did pick up some of the "Choxie" for Christmas. I debated over some new holiday dinner wear but in the end, walked away.

Bath and Body works is so yummy. I got Hot Chocolate bubble bath/shampoo/body wash!!!! It smells soooo good!

Joanns. Had a 50% coupon for one regular priced item. They are smart. Everything is on sale. Well, I was excited to find that all their CK products were 40% off. Got a great Christmas album kit, some cardmaking kits, some really fun Heidi Swapp stuff that was so cheap and a box of DCWV Christmas card on for 50% off. Bought a large Gerbra daisy with my coupon. Like I need another floral stamp.

At Paper Zone I found BH's new Creative Companion. Can't wait to dive into that. And some Poinstettia flowers and matching jewel brads, by a new company Imaginesce??

Back to the mall to Kohls where they were having a huge sale. Tons of stuff on 50%. Did quite a bit of Christmas shopping there. Enough said.

Saved the best for last. TOM. TOM :-) That store is a delight. Found the Autumn Leaves acrylic stamps, by Rhonna Farrer. I got a doodle set. Some rollar stamps by 7 Gypsies and Heidi Swapp, Book of Me, BH's Family History book, and................. sparkly Razzle Dazzle Bazzill!!!

Had a nice lunch at Olive Garden. Love that restaurant.

It was a really great day!

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Wow! Where did you go shopping? What is TOM? Living in Kelowna, it's just too far to cross the line for the day :(

I think I'm adventurous to go to Westbank or Winfield!!

Fern

Randi said...

TOM = Treasury of Memories. :-)