Jeg elsker Firklover! I just wish they made it in dark chocolate...
I like the dark chocolate over the marzipan!
Oh yes, that's definitely my favourite...I think I need a trip to the deli! or to Scandinavia, which do you think would be easier? LOL
My parents get some at Christmas and some gets sent to us from Norway. :)
Aha I see I need to ask my cousins for chocolate instead of calendars & mittens...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jeg elsker Firklover! I just wish they made it in dark chocolate...
I like the dark chocolate over the marzipan!
Oh yes, that's definitely my favourite...I think I need a trip to the deli! or to Scandinavia, which do you think would be easier? LOL
My parents get some at Christmas and some gets sent to us from Norway. :)
Aha I see I need to ask my cousins for chocolate instead of calendars & mittens...
Post a Comment