Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yesterday was a great day. DD and I had a good time shopping together at Ikea... got new bedding for both of us. Switch things up a bit. Went to the baby shower; it was so nice to see our friends and their beautiful baby girls. They are really beautiful - mom was absolutely glowing.

Today has been pretty productive. Cut the back lawn and hosed down the deck. Sprayed down the furniture. Scrubbed the upstairs bathrooms. Now it's just the kitchen and the floors. It's a little warm right now so I'm saving it til this evening. Laundry is going.

Been fighting a headache for about 12 hours now; on and off. Thought it might turn into a migraine, which I used to have all the time, but very rarely over the years lately. I don't know if it's stress, heat, or something else.

Had a pedicure (total foot health care!) on Friday as well as getting my hair done. Back to more natural colour. Lots of compliments, so that always feels good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Temple is on Tuesday.

Randi said...

*double smack*

Anonymous said...

Resistance is futile...

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you....